Saturday, March 31, 2007

Crunch Time

March 15

Well, the time has come to take a break from my studies. I need to clear my mind because tonight is going to be a late night. Over the past ten months, approximately, I have been attending University of Phoenix via the Internet. I have definitely enjoyed my classes. The learning environment could be better, but the class discussions have been helpful and challenging.

In the next 16 hours I plan on finishing two Power Point presentations and an eight page paper. Obviously this may sound like a great deal of work, but the past eight weeks have built up to this point. That is why I have titled this post "Crunch Time".

In the past weeks I have learned a great deal about how to overcome Procrastination and how to effectively manage my time. So how does a person overcome procrastination and effectively manage his or her time? I would say that the discipline is the key, but how can we be discipline, what is our motivation? I am confident that a person that is able to apply the text in first Corinthians will be a person of great discipline.

"Therefore whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God".

The application of living for the glory of God. What is the glory that Paul is talking about? Why should we "do all to the glory of God"? I will discuss that in a later post. For now realize that God's glory is our highest aim.

Time to get back to work.

No comments: